Hi,readers! It’s the OnPodcast crew here with the usual reminder to tune in and watch our show! This week we’ll be on episode 94, and we’re covering the FTC’s attempt to stop Microsoft from buying Activision Blizzard.
Don’t miss our show on Sunday at 12 PM ET and 9 AM PT on our usual channels.
Please watch or listen to the normal channels to get this week’s Microsoft news and events from OnPodcast.
Big news of the week – The FTC has officially filed a lawsuit to block Microsoft from buying Activision alongside investigations from EU and the UK’s CMA.
Episode 94 Headlines:
- The FTC officially sues Microsoft to halt its Activision Blizzard take over – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft promises to support Call of Duty games on Nintendo consoles and Steam – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft is rolling out the screen recording feature in the Windows 11 Snipping Tool – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft Teams free versions add community features – OnMSFT.com
- New report connects failed acquisition of TikTok and Discord to Microsoft’s “Super App” ambitions – OnMSFT.com
- 10 million pilots have taken to the skies in Microsoft Flight Simulator – OnMSFT.com
- Microsoft rejoins Amazon, Google, and Oracle in new bid for revamped JEDI contract – OnMSFT.com
- Cyberpunk 2077 to get a Game of the Year Edition re-release – OnMSFT.com
Just as a reminder, you can add our playlist to your bookmarks using the links at the top of this post so you can catch up on all our episodes, and see the latest episode when it’s live.