Microsoft introduced the Fresh Paint app with Windows 8, which was available as a separate download from the Windows Store. If you happen to be a fan of the app, and are running the latest Windows 10 Insider Preview on your device, you be glad to find out a preview version of Fresh Paint is now available for Windows 10 users.
It’s basically the same app you are accustomed to in Windows 8, offering an excellent painting experience, ability to import your images even from your camera, work on them, print your images in high definition and a lot more. The app offer users with a intuitive user interface, and similar to its Windows 8 counterpart, it allows users to paint using your mouse or the stylus.
However, do note that you may come across bugs and problems while using the app since it’s the first preview version. We’re hoping Microsoft will take the feedback positively from users and make sure the future versions of the app iron out most of the bugs and issues to offer a seamless user experience for Fresh Paint users.
Here’s a list of features the preview version has to offer:
- Intuitive UI, supporting touch, mouse, and stylus input
- Accelerated graphics rendering technology to provide the most realistic digital painting experience possible
- Import images, photos and even use your camera to capture an inspirational image to paint with
- Print your artworks with high definition
- Draw or paint with watercolor, oil, pencil and pastel
- Comes with two free activity packs for a fun ‘coloring book’ experience
- Natural pressure sensitivity allows precise control of the thickness of brush strokes
Head over to the Windows Store from your device and download Fresh Paint Preview for Windows 10 if you’re a regular user. It’s available as a free download.Fresh Paint, Microsoft