foobar2000 is an advanced freeware audio player for the Windows platform. Some of the basic features include full unicode support, ReplayGain support and native support for several popular audio formats.
What’s new in this build?
– Support for streaming to arbitrary UPnP MediaRenderer devices through the new UPnP output component
– FFmpeg is now used for MP3, AAC and Vorbis decoding
– Extended playback thread priority options in Advanced Preferences
– New: Converter “Quick Convert” dialog, for simplified casual conversions without advanced features
– New: Menu commands to switch between playback output devices
– New: Component installer now shows component licenses when available
– Package license.txt or license.rtf with the component to get it shown on install
– License not shown when autoupdating components
– Equalizer is now an open-source component, separate from the standard DSP array