Fitbit for Windows Phone received a nice update today, for those of you who rock a Fitbit device and a Windows Phone handset. This new update adds several new improvements as well as a reduced app size. Here is the complete change log for those of you who are curious:
- Surge Run — View maps of your GPS tracked activities.
- Friend Finder Improvements — Add friends from Facebook; Add friends with email
- Reduce App Install Size — We’ve cut the size of our app almost in half!
- Custom Heart Rate Zones — You can now create custom Heart Rate zones for your Charge HR and Surge.
- Exercise Heart Rate — Heart Rate will now appear for your tracked exercises.
- Tooltips — New tooltips to help get you familiar with the app.
- Improved Setup Flows
- Miscellaneous Bug Fixes and Improvements
For those of you who own a Charge HR and Surge, this update adds new features for you. Otherwise, other Fitbit owners can snag the update, which also reduces the app size by nearly half. You can snag the updated app via the download link below.Fitbit, Microsoft, Windows Phone