Fitbit for Windows 10 has picked up a nifty update which includes a number of enhancements and new features. The new update brings a new device tile and new visuals for all tiles you’re using with the app. Furthermore, users can access the app from the command bar, making it easier to get into the app and monitor the metrics which are being tracked.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest update
- New visuals for all tiles.
- Substantially improved performance (faster loading and window resizing performance).
- New Device tile.
- Accessible from the command bar.
- New sync progress bar.
- Fixed certain syncing issues affecting some users.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Head over to the Windows Store and grab the updated Fitbit app for Windows 10.