Fitbit, the multiplatform fitness and exercise companion app updated its app for Windows 10 and Windows Phone 8.1 today. The update adds a few new features as well as several bug fixes. Among one of the new features is an exercise sharing feature that lets users of the app share their achievements and brag about it with friends. This update comes just a couple weeks after the app became available for Windows 10.
Here is everything that is new:
- Capture epic moments and inspire friends with Exercise Photo Sharing
- Take a photo or choose one from your library and share it with your favorite social network
- Each photo is overlaid with your stats from that workout
- Scale and crop your photo to make it look just right
- Find friends more easily with the updated friend finder tab view
Activity Graph Updates
- See your goal line on the activity graphs
Bug Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed a variety of issues reported in the previous version.
You can download the latest update to the app by opening the Store and visiting the downloads and updates settings. If you don’t already have the app, you can download it for free from the link below. Be sure to let us know what you think of the app in the comments below.