Fitbit for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile received a pretty significant update today, which brings a handful of new features on board. The latest update brings an improved design work on a wide range of Windows 10 devices. Additionally, users can now customize their dashboard, and select which tiles to show on it based on your personal preferences.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest update:
- You can now customize which tiles show on your dashboard and arrange them to your preference (desktop only for the moment).
- There is a new button on the dashboard to enter Edit mode.
- New celebration when you hit all of you main activity goals.
Improved design to support wide range of Windows 10 devices
- Numerous screens have been rescaled to work better across the variety of Windows 10 devices. All devices from desktops to smaller phones should have a better expereince.
- Information density has been increased in many areas.
- Modified Dashboard tile alignment and resizing logic.
- FitStar exercises will now show in your exercise history.
- Refinements to the design of exercise goals.
New App Branding
- New splash screen, loading animations, updated Splash screen, loading animations, brand logos, live tiles, taskbar & app icon.
General bug fixes and improvements
If you’re a regular Fitbit user, head over to the Windows Store and grab the updated app.