If you’re one of the lucky ones sporting one of Microsoft’s new Windows 10 Mobile flagship smartphones, you’ll want to head over to Settings and hit the update button. Microsoft is rolling out a new firmware update for these two beauties that fixes some nagging problems.
According to Microsoft over at answers.microsoft.com, the update is 01078.00027.15506.020xx, with the last two digits determined by the specific device. Here are the highlighted fixes and improvements:
– Stability and performance improvements.
– Improvements for SD memory card support.
– Improvements for automatic display brightness settings.
– Fix for a camera problem that was causing noisy images in low-light conditions for some users.
– Fix for a 4K video problem that was causing stripes to show up while playing back recorded videos for some users.
You may get the update automatically, but you can force your phone to look for the update by going to Settings > Update & Security > Phone update > Check for updates. Make sure you’re plugged in and have enough battery power and then get that thing up to date.