If you’re a big football fan to go along with your devotion to Windows 10 Mobile, then you’re likely playing the new FIFA Mobile game. It provides a number of cool features to take your football gaming on the go, and today, the app received an update with some nifty new features.
Here’s the changelog for version 220.127.116.11:
- Enhanced gameplay, featuring better crossing speed and accuracy, lobbed pass targeting, and chip shot control
- Attack Mode polishing – balancing tactics, increasing deep and wide free kicks, and ensuring each goal matters when gaining fans
- Improved difficulty levels in Attack Mode, Seasons, and skill games
- Visual enhancements in skill game zones and maps, Plans slots, and in Attack Mode and Live Events
- Camera adjustments for a wider pitch view
- Revised stats in Player Items
- An improved tutorial flow
- Language support for Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, and Simplified Chinese
We’ve also made other behind-the-pitch improvements for general stability and gameplay, as well as tuning in The Market. Get on the pitch today!
Go to the Windows Store and hit the update, then let us know in the comments what you think of the update. If you haven’t tried it out yet, you can download it via the link below.