Fhotoroom for Windows Phone receives new editing improvements and fixes in latest update
If you’re a regular user of the Fhotoroom app on your Windows Phone handset, it is time to open the Windows Store on your device and check for the updates that are waiting for you. Fhotoroom introduces several new improvements, along with fixes to current features.
“The Photography Experience Platform that brings photo editing and sharing together to a new level. Share your photos with one of the fastest growing communities of photography lovers, where every member joined because they wanted to be part of a great community rather than forced just to get access to one of the most powerful photo app,” the app description reads.
In the latest update, which bumps the version number to 220.127.116.11, Fhotoroom introduces the following new improvements and fixes:
- UI Updates to Login, Change Password, and Signup.
- New Editor pinch to zoom, translate and rotate. Now edit in landscape.
- Fixed Tint Big.
- Added Grid to Perspective.
- Split Saturation from Correction.
- Split Exposure to White and Black are now Levels.
- Larger preview when editing.
- Fixed Complete Collection to prevent purchasing of other Collections.
- Updated Straighten Filter.
Hit the download link below to force update the app.Fhotoroom, Windows Phone