Fhotoroom is an excellent app choice for touching up photos on Windows 10 and then sharing them to Facebook, Flickr, and more. With over 90 editing tools, including lens correction and more via in-app purchases, the app is a nice one to add to any photographer’s toolkit. Today, the app received a nice little update with some fixes for Windows Phone 8.X and updates for Windows 10.
Here’s the changelog:
– Fixed Profile Bug in WP8.1
– Fixed Tag Layout issue in WP8.1
– Other Bug Fixes and Improvements
– Since Windows 10 allows flexible window sizes we sometimes mistake it for a mobile device. To fixed this users can now switch the mobile editor to laptop mode.
– Updated Feed and Profile for smoother scrolling and clicking.
– Fixed Tags list in Windows 10
– Bug Fixes and Improvements
Head on over to the Windows Store and hit update. Or, download the app from the link below and give it a try.