Fhotoroom has just gotten an update that transforms it into a Windows 10 app. It still supports Windows 8, and will soon be updated to support Windows 10 Mobile via the universal platform.
The latest version includes several bug fixes, as well as a fix for issues with AMD processors. It also includes a new border blur feature.
Fhotoroom is an app that aspires to be “The Photography Experience Platform”, elevating photo editing and sharing to a whole new level. It espouses interactive, touch-driven photo editing with features including:
- Edit photos up to 41MP. Whip out that Lumia 1020!
- Full Exif and GPS data support.
- Support for a full roster of file types including 650 RAW*, JPG, JXR, WDP, PNG and TIFF.
- Standard editing features such as crop, curves, resize, rotate, color correction, exposure correct, and more.
- HDR filter
- Lens Correction, panorama rotate, tiny planet
- Masking tool
The app also features robust sharing features revolving around the fast growing Fhoto community. Users can follow, like, comment on, and share photos. Other app additions include, joining challenges and contests, as well as discussing and sharing filter combinations and recipes to enhance your photo editing skills.
And of course, Fhotoroom lets you share on Facebook, VK, Flickr, and Twitter.
Further reading: Apps, Photo, Photo Editing, Windows 10