There are some decent RSS readers available in the Windows Phone Store, and if you happen to be one of the users of Fedora Reader, you should head over to the App Store as there’s an update waiting for you. Fedora Reader was recently bumped to v18.104.22.168, and comes with a handful of new features and bug fixes on board.
Among the few, the latest update now allow users to pin individual feeds as Live Tiles so they can read the latest entries right from the Start screen. Users also get the ability to automatically update the feeds upon launch.
Here are all the features and bug fixes the latest update comes with:
- Can now pin a tile for individual feeds
- There’s now an “All” section to view all your feeds
- Articles are only cached for length set in settings
- You can now show images in the article list
- You can now choose to update feeds on launch
- Fix for some crashes when importing/exporting feeds
- Fix for full articles not loading
- Performance improvements
Head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the app if you’re a Fedora Reader user.Apps, Microsoft, Windows Phone