Many are eagerly awaiting the release of Fallout 4, which is coming up on November 10th. This latest next-gen installment of the award winning Fallout series will feature the iconic post-apocalyptic, open world, RPG gameplay that made it a classic, as well as new open-ended gameplay with no level cap.
But until November 10th rolls around, Bethesda has made the complete anthology of the Fallout series available on PC for fans to enjoy.
The anthology includes all of the previous Fallout titles and what’s more, the library of games is packaged in a mini-nuke complete with an audible bomb sound when you press the warhead.
The PC anthology includes:
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition: Set more than 200 years following nuclear war, create any character you want and explore the open wastes of Washington, D.C. however you choose.
- Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition: Battle your way across the heat-blasted Mojave Wasteland to the neon drenched Vegas Strip. Along the way you’ll be introduced to a colorful cast of characters, factions, mutated creatures and much more.
- Fallout Tactics: In these dark times, the Brotherhood of Steel is all that stands between the rekindled flame of civilization and the radiated Wasteland.
- Fallout 2: As you search for the Garden of Eden Creation Kit to save your primitive village, your path is strewn with crippling radiation, megalomaniac mutants, and a relentless stream of lies, deceit and treachery.
- Fallout: After 80 years of idyllic Vault life, Vault 13’s vital water chip has malfunctioned. You are chosen by the Overseer to venture out into the Wasteland and save your fellow Vault Dwellers.
You can either pick up the Fallout Anthology on PC directly from the Bethesda Store, or head over to Amazon where it is available with Prime shipping and a few cents below the $50 price. Fallout 4 is also available for pre-order for both Xbox One and PC as well for $59.99.Further reading: Bethesda, Fallout 4, Xbox, Xbox One