Facebook Messenger for Windows Phone picks up an update with performance improvements, and ability to sync phone contacts
Facebook Messenger for Windows Phone has received a significant update, bumping it to version 9, and introduces a number of improvements and features to improve the overall user experience.
Firstly, the app comes with performance improvements to make it faster. Users can message people who are not in your Facebook friends list, as well as the ability to use it for texting by simply entering the number of the recipient. Furthermore, users can even sync there phone contacts with the app by tapping on People.
Here’s the complete change log for the latest update:
- Improvements to make the app faster
- Now you can message people even if you’re not Facebook friends
- Tap People to sync your phone contacts
- Enter anyone’s phone number to start texting them from the app
- Add colorful drawings and text to photos from your camera roll before you send them
If you happen to be regular user of Facebook Messenger, head over to the Windows Phone Store and grab the updated app.Facebook, Messenger, Microsoft, Windows Phone