Expedia has reintroduced its app for Windows Phone. Previously, Expedia provided only a web-based experience on Windows Phone, but no native app. After listening to customer feedback and working with Microsoft, Expedia has introduced its new and improved Expedia Hotels app for Windows Phone.
Expedia has packed in a number of new functions to provide a one-stop shop for all of your traveling needs to book the perfect trip on the go. In addition to a great selection of flights and hotels, Expedia is currently the only app for Windows Phone that offers rental car and vacation packages available for purchase within the app.
Expedia developed the app by taking advantage of a number unique experiences found exclusively on Windows Phone. Expedia integrates with Cortana to track your flight and utilizes support for Live Tiles to keep you updated on your Expedia trip itinerary right from your Start screen. Expedia also added voice commands so you can ask Cortana how to get the latest information on booking a flight, hotel, car, or whatever else you need for your trip.
Here are just some of the many other features you’ll find on the Expedia app for Windows Phone:
- Default to your current location for fast, on-the-go booking
- See reviews from actual hotel customers
- Get cheap hotel rooms or 5-star luxury suites
- Book a flight to anywhere in the world
- Conveniently sign in to Expedia with your Facebook account
- Need a nearby hotel tonight? Or to hop on a flight fast? A simple command to Cortana will help you on your way!
- Easily keep loved ones in the loop with your travels by sharing your itinerary
Download the Expedia Hotelsapp for free here, and take advantage of the Expedia deals today!Further reading: Cortana, Expedia, Microsoft, Windows Phone