Event Log Explorer is a software for viewing, monitoring and analyzing events recorded in Security, System, Application and another logs of Microsoft Windows. It extends standard Event Viewer monitoring functionality and brings new features. This software is free for noncommercial use.
Whats new in 3.4 Beta?
– Support of new event API to access more event logs on Vista, 7, 2008
– Credentials manager to store credentials and use them on log opens
– Advanced filtering on linked events
– Analytical reports – different summary tables
– XML view of event (for new event api only)
– Command to disable filter temporarily
– Command to disable log loading options temporarily
– Combined quickfilter: Source+EventID
– Lots of minor bugs fixed