Enjoy some drifting fun in Drift Mania Street Outlaws Lite for Windows 8.1
Looking for a high quality gaming app for Windows 8.1 or Windows RT? Check out Drift Mania Street Outlaws Lite – a free game that features console quality graphics, energetic music, and Xbox game controller support.
“Drift Mania: Street Outlaws takes the heat to the streets allowing players to battle and compete in underground drift events based on various world locations. From Japan where it all began, to the Swiss Alps, Desert Canyons and the steep hills of San Francisco, Street Outlaws will take you to the edge of your seat while drifting around some of the most hazardous roads. Delivering the same addictive gameplay as the other titles of the Drift Mania series, Street Outlaws features 21 vehicles, high end 3D graphics, more realistic controls and a new improved multiplayer mode,” the app description reads.
Drifting is the theme of this app. “Drifting is the act of maneuvering a vehicle through corners at speeds and angles that exceed the vehicle’s grip. A drift is when a driver performs a controlled slide through corners while adhering to the racing line. Drifting involves fast cars, super skilled drivers and hardcore fans,” the app explains.
The controls are really easy – you can either use your Xbox game controller, your finger, or your keyboard to accelerate, turn, or break. The game features next generation 3D graphics specially optimized for your mobile device to provide you with the best drifting experience. The game features 13 tracks, 60 achievements, and 48 performance upgrades that can be unlocked.
Similar to the Need for Speed games, you can fully customize your vehicle’s appearance with custom paint jobs, body kits, custom wheels, window tints and spoilers. You can even install aftermarket performance products from licensed brands including Royal Purple, K&N, Magnaflow and Centerforce. This allows you to make your own unique vehicle.
The game even allows you to adjust the various aspects of your vehicle including the suspension, steering sensitivity, gear ratio and weight distribution to create your own driving style. Here are the key features of this app:
- Xbox game controller support
- Supports all latest generation devices and high resolution displays
- Fully customizable controls including element repositioning and sensitivity adjustments
- Accelerometer (gyroscope) and virtual wheel steering mode
- Variable throttle bar system or pedal accelerator controls
- 21 high-performance street vehicles with unique specs
- 13 drift tracks to master from different worldwide locations
- 48 performance upgrades per vehicle
- Hundreds of visual mods including body kits, spoilers, window tints, wheels and custom paint job
- Tuning mode to adjust all aspects of your vehicle
- 3 levels of difficulties
- 5 race camera configurations
- Full race replays
Hit the download link below to grab this app – its free! Try it out and let us know if you like it.Windows 8.1, Windows Store