The Entertainment Software Association today announced the complete list of panels and guests for the E3 Coliseum at The Nova at L.A. Live. Running from June 13th to June 14th, The Coliseum is a new main stage event for video game fans, aimed at connecting them to the biggest stars and faces in the video game industry. Featured panels throughout the two-day event include Bungie and Destiny 2, Xbox Scorpio, Sea of Thieves, and more.
Overall, The Coliseum is open to everyone who holds an E3 badge, and you can line up to attend the event starting at 7AM on June 13th. For those unable to attend in person, the event will be live streamed on Facebook live, Twitch, Mixer, and YouTube. On these platforms, fans will have changes to submit questions which will be answered by certain panelists. A few of the interesting panels and times (in Pacific Time) can be seen below, with the full list available here.
Tuesday, June 13th:
- Noon — 12:30 PM: Inside Bungie: For over 25 years, Bungie has pushed the video game industry in bold new directions. Join Bungie CEO Pete Parsons for a wide-ranging discussion about his career, the industry, and Bungie’s next release, Destiny 2. Moderated by WWE superstar (and devoted Destiny fan) Big Show.
- 2:45 PM — 3:15 PM: Bethesda Softworks: Join Bethesda Softworks for a look at a newly announced title that will be seen for the first time at their E3 2017 Showcase.
- 5:00 PM — 5:45 PM: Project Scorpio: The Most Powerful Place to Create and Play: Discover how Xbox built a powerful development platform in Project Scorpio with game creators in mind. Featuring key members of the Xbox team, including Turn 10 Studios and The Coalition. Moderated by Xbox Live’s Larry Hryb (Major Nelson).
Wednesday, June 14th:
- 10:45 AM — 11:30 AM: Sea of Thieves: Community Spirit: The Sea of Thieves team discusses the opportunities and challenges of transforming Rare, one of the industry’s most secretive developers, into an open studio that celebrates its community and has brought its most passionate fans right into the heart of the development process — an essential step in creating a AAA shared-world pirate adventure.
- 1:30 PM — 2:00 PM: Far Cry 5: A Trip to Hope County: Welcome to Hope County, Montana, a rural community taken over by a fanatical cult. Led by Joseph Seed, “The Father,” players will build a resistance with the help of citizens of Hope County. Join Dan Hay, executive producer and creative director, and Drew Holmes, lead writer, to learn more about the citizens of Hope County, including The Father, Pastor Jerome, Mary May, and Nick Rye.
- 4:15 PM — 5:00 PM: The Indie Revolution: Some of today’s most creative and inspiring games come from independent developers working outside the system. Join us to hear their stories. Robin Hunicke (Funomena) leads a discussion about the independent game scene across console, mobile, and PC, featuring guests including Brendan Greene (creator, Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds) and Eli Cymet (Alto’s Odyssey).
With a lineup this impressive, there will surely be lots to discuss in the coming days and weeks ahead. As a reminder, Microsoft also recently highlighted how and when you can watch the company’s E3 events, led by the Xbox E3 2017 briefing, which will be live across multiple platforms beginning on Sunday, June 11 at 2:00 p.m. PDT. Our own Kip Kniskern will be on the ground in Los Angeles at E3, so be sure to keep it tuned for our live coverage in the days ahead.Further reading: E3 2017, Project Scorpio, Xbox Scorpio