Microsoft's Build 2016 conference for developers is almost upon us where we expect to hear more about the future of Windows and the Universal App Platform, Azure, and more. Those in attendance might get to see some special reveals with now deleted tweets pomising last week we would "FREAK OUT" about new Windows 10 features.
But for those attending the event this week in San Francisco keeping track of all the conference sessions, speakers, and exhibitions can be quite a task all in itself. Thankfully, there is an app for that. Microsoft released a new Universal Windows app called Microsoft Build for precisely managing your experience at Build. The app is described in the Windows Store as allowing you to "manage your personal agenda, view session details, submit session feedback, access interactive venue and show floor maps, and much more."
The apps' feature list includes:
- My Schedule: Access and modify the list of sessions, speakers, and exhibitors that you have added as favorites in the app or on the conference website Schedule Builder.
- Schedule Builder: View and search the full conference session list. Select a session to favorite it, view details, submit session evaluations, and take notes.
- Showcase: Find the Microsoft groups and partners you want to meet.
- Conference Info: Find important event information and read about key event highlights to enhance your on-site experience.
- Maps: Find your way around the venue.
- Social & News: Follow and join the conversation through our social channels.
The Microsoft Build app is available now on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. So if you will be attending Build this week, head over to the Windows Store from the link below in order to stay organized and make sure you don't miss anything during this busy week. And if you won't be able to attend Build don't worry, we'll be there reporting on all the latest developments coming out of San Francisco, so stay tuned for more.