Domino’s India has a dedicated Windows Phone app (there’s an app for US users as well), which provides users with the complete menu and content to place their order. Previously, the app received a lot of negative feedback, but it seems the company has now taken it serious.
Domino’s India recently updated their Windows Phone app, bumping it to version 1.2. The latest update brings plethora of improvements and bug fixes for the app, making it easier for users to order their favorite pizzas.
With the latest update, Domino’s customers will be able to track their order in real-time, thanks to the Pizza Tracker. The change log says the company ironed out several bugs and improved the performance of the app. Furthermore, customers will be able to customize their pizza’s by choosing toppings they’d like to add, and customers can even send the company their feedback.
Here’s a complete list of changes introduced in the latest v1.2:
- Pizza Tracker to track your Order Status real-time.
- Share your Feedback to allow serve you better.
- Now you can customize your pizza’s by replacement of toppings too.
- Now you have Side Menu option to choose from Home, Feedback, Pizza Tracker, T&C, Disclaimer and Logout.
- Now you can order just Sides Option in case of Pickup orders.
- The application has been optimized for better performance.
- Bugs have been resolved.
If you love Domino’s and order food occasionally from the restaurant, I think it’s worth a try since the company has fixed issues and problems with their app. Head over to the app store using the link below and grab the app for free. Also let us know if you encounter any bugs within the app.