Disqus Beta updated for Windows 10 devices, brings social login, bug fixes and more
Disqus has released an update to its beta app for Windows 10 devices. The app uses the Universal Windows Platform to work across multiple devices.
This update brings the app to version 4.0.12, with the following changelog:
- You may now log in with Facebook or Twitter accounts
- You will now see AdDuplex app promotion ads in feeds
- Fixed some issues where mentions were inserting in the wrong place
- Fixed a crash that occurred sometimes in a discussion
- Fixed an error that occurred when an unregistered user replied to your comment
- Other small, likely unnoticeable, bug fixes
Overall, a smoother, more stable experience is to be enjoyed, with the added bonus of being able to login with 2 of the top social networks – Facebook and Twitter. Unfortunately, though, you’ll begin to see advertisements in the feeds.