DisplayFusion will make your dual monitor (or triple monitor or more) experience smooth and painless. Advanced multi-monitor wallpaper support, Flickr integration for image searching and fully customizable window management hotkeys are just a sample of the many things DisplayFusion can do. DisplayFusion is also available in many different languages.
Whats new in Beta 1?
- Change: DisplayFusion Taskbars now have system tray icons that mirror that Windows system tray
- Change: DisplayFusion Taskbars now have basic pinning (shortcuts are removed when the app is launched, will be improved shortly)
- Change: Added an "Enable All Taskbars" button in the Settings window to easily enable any disabled taskbars
- Change: "Start Screen Saver" HotKey/TitleBar Button is no longer a Pro-only feature
- Change: HotKeys are now grouped by category in the Settings window and "Run HotKey on this Window" menu
- Change: New HotKey/TitleBar Button: "Lock Desktop"
- Change: New HotKey/TitleBar Button: "Move window to monitor #X and size proportionally"
- Change: You can now add or edit HotKeys while creating TitleBar Buttons
- Change: Taskbar Button Grouping now has 3 modes: Automatic, Enabled or Disabled
- Change: Ctrl+Shift+Click on Taskbar buttons now opens a new elevated instance
- Change: Various UI improvements (better dropdown lists... etc)
- Fix: Improved Window Location compatibility
- Fix: Improved TitleBar Button compatibility