DisplayFusion 3.5.0 Beta 1 released
DisplayFusion will make your dual monitor (or triple monitor or more) experience smooth and painless. Advanced multi-monitor wallpaper support, Flickr integration for image searching and fully customizable window management hotkeys are just a sample of the many things DisplayFusion can do. DisplayFusion is also available in many different languages.
Whats new in Beta 1?
– Change: DisplayFusion Taskbars now have system tray icons that mirror that Windows system tray
– Change: DisplayFusion Taskbars now have basic pinning (shortcuts are removed when the app is launched, will be improved shortly)
– Change: Added an “Enable All Taskbars” button in the Settings window to easily enable any disabled taskbars
– Change: “Start Screen Saver” HotKey/TitleBar Button is no longer a Pro-only feature
– Change: HotKeys are now grouped by category in the Settings window and “Run HotKey on this Window” menu
– Change: New HotKey/TitleBar Button: “Lock Desktop”
– Change: New HotKey/TitleBar Button: “Move window to monitor #X and size proportionally”
– Change: You can now add or edit HotKeys while creating TitleBar Buttons
– Change: Taskbar Button Grouping now has 3 modes: Automatic, Enabled or Disabled
– Change: Ctrl+Shift+Click on Taskbar buttons now opens a new elevated instance
– Change: Various UI improvements (better dropdown lists… etc)
– Fix: Improved Window Location compatibility
– Fix: Improved TitleBar Button compatibility