Disney has released another hidden object game only three days after the Find 'n Seek game app came out of beta. But instead of a variety of characters, the Zootopica Crime Files: Hidden Object UWP game is focused on playing as the two favorite furballs from the box office hit movie, Zootopia.
Players can team up with the ZPD officers Judy Hopps and Nicke Wilde and their wild friends to look for clues, analyze evidence, and solve castes through crime scenes of Zootopia. Key features include:
- JOIN FUR-MILIAR FACES - Work with Officer Judy Hopps, Nick Wilde, and call for backup from ZPD's finest including Clawhauser, Grizzoli, Rhinowhitz, and Chief Bogo.
- INVESTIGATE CRIME SCENES - Use your animal instincts to hop around Zootopia and discover hidden objects.
- COLLECT CLUES - Visit the laboratory where Hurriet the sloth will… help… you… analyze… your………. evidence.
- ACTIVATE SPECIAL ABILITIES - Unleash boosters like the Sloth Slowdown, the Tiger Tracker, and the Cheetah's Charge to help you tail and outfox suspects, and crack cases!
- UNLOCK ZOOTOPIA LOCATIONS - Discover iconic Zootopia places like Savanna Central Station, Jumbeaux's Café, the Plaza, Lemming Bros. Bank, Little Rodentia—and more!
Join in on the fabulous furry fun available from the Windows 10 store for free by downloading it from the link below!