Digital pre-orders open on Xbox One for R.B.I. Baseball 18
R.B.I. Baseball 18 is now available for digital pre-order and pre-download on Xbox One. The game is the latest in the R.B.I. Baseball franchise and features a variety of improvements over its predecessors such as new player models, improved UI, a new Franchise Mode, and a new Home Run Derby Mode. Here’s its official list of features and trailer.
- All-New Franchise Mode: Take control of your favorite MLB team! Make trades, pick up free agents or call up rookies through multiple seasons.
- Home Run Derby Mode: Challenge a friend or the CPU in the ultimate slugfest!
- Authentic MLB Players: Completely redesigned player models including over 300 digitally modeled likenesses and hundreds of new animations
- Better Ballparks: Experience enhanced lighting, textures, revamped 3-D crowd system and new dynamic camera angles in all 30 MLB ballparks.
- MLB Legends: Play as the greats with over 100 historic players
- Online Multiplayer: Jump into ranked and friendly online exhibition games
- Roster Updates: Get the latest rosters throughout the 2018 season and use the new Import Rosters feature to keep your in-progress Franchise current without starting over!
R.B.I. Baseball 18 is due for release on March 20th. Are you going to pre-order it? Let us know in the comments below.