Despicable Me: Minion Rush picks up a Halloween themed update
Despicable Me: Minion Rush, an endless runner game, doesn’t require any introduction. It’s based on the popular animated movie Despicable Me, where you play as a minion and complete challenges to impress your boss Gru. Not too long ago, the game picked up a big update, bumping it to version 18.104.22.168, and brings all the spookiness of Halloween along with it.
First and the foremost, the Jelly lab is now decorated for the Halloween, and also brings a new Jelly Lab Area dubbed as Vector’s fortress. You can even find Vector in the latest update, but it’s going to take some time for you to find him — he’s in a secret area. Addtionally there are new special events and challenges, which as you may have guessed are based on the spooky Halloween.
Here’s a complete change log as per Windows Phone Store:
- Check out the Jelly Lab’s haunted Halloween decorations
- New Costume: Frankenstein Minion is ALIVE! And it stays alive thanks to its free Revive!
- Spooky Special Events & Challenges will give you a fun & frightening experience
- New Jelly Lab Area: Vector’s Fortress
- New Environments: Run through Vector’s Fortress and the Bunker
- Can you find Vector? He’s waiting for you in the secret area: Vector’s Dining Room
If you’re a regular Despicable Me: Minion Rush fan, head over to the Windows Phone Store and update the game, you won’t be disappointed.Despicable Me, Microsoft, Minion rush, Windows Phone