Despicable Me Minion Rush is one of the best endless runner games available in the Windows Phone Store. Recently, the folks at Gameloft pushed a big update, bumping it to version 126.96.36.199, brining along a handful of new features.
The new Minion Rush brings a new Anti-Villain League environment from Despecible Me 2, as well as a new costume where your minion will get dressed as a Starfish, as well as a revamped main menu. Surprisingly, we have a detailed change log for the update as well, check it out:
The Minions are ready for new adventures! Check out a fun new environment, a new mini-game, a new costume and more in this exciting update for Despicable Me: Minion Rush!
- New Environment: Discover the secrets of the Anti-Villain League from Despicable Me 2.
- New Mini-Game: Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
- New Costume: Run dressed as a Starfish Minion!
- More Challenges: Compete against friends from your country in the new local leaderboards, and participate in daily contests to win prizes!
- Revamped Main Menu: Receive notifications to never miss an event!
- Overall bug fixes and optimizations.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the update. It’s not just Windows Phone 8, the update is live for Windows 8 as well.Despicable Me, Windows Phone