Gameloft’s Despicable Me Minion Rush picks up a big update, brings new environment and more
Despicable Me Minion Rush is one of the best endless runner games available in the Windows Phone Store. Recently, the folks at Gameloft pushed a big update, bumping it to version 126.96.36.199, brining along a handful of new features.
The new Minion Rush brings a new Anti-Villain League environment from Despecible Me 2, as well as a new costume where your minion will get dressed as a Starfish, as well as a revamped main menu. Surprisingly, we have a detailed change log for the update as well, check it out:
The Minions are ready for new adventures! Check out a fun new environment, a new mini-game, a new costume and more in this exciting update for Despicable Me: Minion Rush!
- New Environment: Discover the secrets of the Anti-Villain League from Despicable Me 2.
- New Mini-Game: Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
- New Costume: Run dressed as a Starfish Minion!
- More Challenges: Compete against friends from your country in the new local leaderboards, and participate in daily contests to win prizes!
- Revamped Main Menu: Receive notifications to never miss an event!
- Overall bug fixes and optimizations.
Head over to the Windows Phone Store to grab the update. It’s not just Windows Phone 8, the update is live for Windows 8 as well.Despicable Me, Windows Phone