The downhill freeriding video game, Descenders, is now available to play in full for all Xbox Game Pass subscribers.
The game is streamlined yet feature-packed concept tasks the player with navigating downhill courses, avoiding obstacles, and outlasting the opponents to rank higher in the leaderboards. All courses are procedurally generated before each playthrough so there’s no way to learn a track. The emphasis is on reaction times and speed.
Here’s the official feature list:
- Procedurally generated worlds: Take on different jumps, slopes and hillbombs every time you play
- Freestyle bike controls: Control every subtle movement of your rider, with an in-depth physics system made for slick whips and scrubs
- Risk vs reward: Push your rider for massive scores and combos — but bail too many times and you might lose it all
- Build your Rep: A fully-featured online Rep system lets you show off your worth, and earn new bikes and threads
- Become the next Descender: Can you survive the game in a single run, and reach the ranks of the legendary Descenders?
- Wear your team’s colors and apparel with pride, and receive exclusive team gear
- Your Rep points go towards your team’s total Rep, and exclusive prizes are awarded to the top team
- Gain access to your team’s exclusive channel on the Descenders Discord server
Xbox Game Pass is Microsoft’s monthly subscription service that gives members full access to around 100 video games on Xbox One consoles.
Other games coming to Xbox Game Pass this month include Surviving Mars, Tacoma, Black Desert, For The King, The Surge, and Lego Batman 3.
Are you an Xbox Game Pass subscriber and will you play Descenders? Let us know why or why not in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox gaming content.