Dell is revealing a series of new products that are designed for hybrid work. The products cover the company's Latitude, Precision, UltraSharp, and monitors range, with most coming in April. Even Dell Optimizer is getting updates so that it keeps people more collaborative.
Kicking things off in the new Latitude laptops. This includes some new entries to the Latitude 5000, Latitude 7000, and Latitude 9000 series. In the Latitude 5000 series, you'll find the Latitude 5330, 5430, and 5530. There's also the Latitude 5431 and 5531, too. These are the smallest and lightest and most powerful PCs in their class. Over with the Latitude 7000 series, there are the 7330, 7430, and 7530. Then, on the Latitude 9000 series, there's the Latitude 9430. This is the smallest 16:10 aspect ratio business PC.
Most of these systems are getting 12th gen Intel upgrades, but the noteworthy feature of the 7330 is that it's the world's lightest 13.3-inch commercial laptop. The Latitude 2-in-1's meanwhile, support the Dell Premier Rechargeable Active Pen, the world's first active pen with Tile location tracking. Pricing is below.
- Latitude 9430, available in April 2022, starting at $2,245.
- Latitude 7330 Ultralight configuration, available in April 2022, starting at $1,899.
- Latitude 7330, 7430, 7530, available in April 2022, starting at $1,969, $1,969 and $2,023,
- Latitude 5330, 5430, 5530, available in April 2022, starting at $1,562, $1,419, $1,442,
- Latitude 5431 and 5531, available in April 2022,
- Latitude 3330 available in April 2022, starting at $902.53.
On the Precision side, Dell is launching the Precision 3470, 3570, 3571, 5470, 5570, and 5770. Of the bunch, the new Precision 5470 is the world's smallest and thinnest, and most powerful workstation with up to 12th Gen Intel Core i9 processors, 64GB RAM, 4TB Storage, and Nvidia RTX A1000 graphics. Pricing has not yet been shared.
With monitors, Dell is launching the UltraSharp 32, 27 4K USB-C Hub Monitor, as well as the Dell UltraSharp 30 USB-C Hub Monitor. The UltraSharp 32 and 27 4K USB-C Hub monitors have IPS black technology, rich contrast, keep blacks, and improved viewing angles. As for the Dell UltraSharp 30 USB-C Hub, it's a productivity hub monitor with a 16:10 aspect ratio, that supports the magnetically attachable Slim Conferencing Soundbar. There's even an auto KVM feature that lets you connect two PCs on a single screen and use one keyboard and mouse to control both. Here's the pricing.
- Dell Slim Conferencing Soundbar (SB522A), available today, at $79.99.
- Dell UltraSharp 32 and 27 4K USB-C Hub Monitors (U3223QE / U2723QE), available today, at
$724.99 and $1,149.99, respectively.
- Dell UltraSharp 30 USB-C Hub Monitor (U3023E), available today, at $1,049.99.
Looking at the changes for Dell Optimizer, the software has been tweaked around privacy, connectivity, and collaboration on new Latitude and Precision models. You can conceal sensitive information, and your PC can dim the screen when you look away. It also features the world's first simultaneous multi-network connection so you can connect to two weird or wireless networks at once for faster data transfers. Finally, with collaboration, the software sports improved neural noise cancellation to sense your surroundings and remove unwanted background noise.
Capping things out will be some additional accessories. This includes the Dell Dual Charge Dock, Dell Thunderbolt Dock, and Dell Universal Dock. There's also the Dell Speakerphone, too. The Dell Dual Charge Dock is the world’s first laptop docking station with a wireless charging stand for Qi-enabled smartphones and earbuds that can support up to dual 4K monitors. The Dell Speaerphone sports Teams certification and AI noise cancellation to reduce background noise and preserve the quality of human voices. Here's the pricing.
- Dell Dual Charge Dock (HD22Q), available May 12, at $368.99.
- Dell Thunderbolt Dock (WD22TB4), available in Q2, at $469.99.
- Dell Universal Dock (UD22), available May 12, at $459.99.
- Dell Premier Rechargeable Active Pen (PN7522W), available today, at $109.99.
- Dell Speakerphone (SP3022), available today, at $99.99.
- Dell Slim Conferencing Soundbar (SB522A), available today, at $79.99
Dell also shared research today that says it believes 44% of people want their leaders to empower them to choose their preferred working pattern and provide the tools to do their jobs. These products are for those leaders and those workers. " Our latest commercial portfolio continues to put collaboration, intelligence, and security at the forefront, with increased investments that meet the diverse needs of people both today and in the future,” said Ed Ward, president of Client Product Group at Dell Technologies.