The Windows 10 Mobile and PC digital diary app, Diarium, is currently selling in the Microsoft Store app store with a 75% discount. The app usually retails for $19.99 but is now $4.99 for the next 12 days only.
Diarium, as its name suggests, is an app that functions as a diary or journal. It features Windows 10 Calendar connectivity, OneDrive sync between devices, and the addition of media such as images or audio files. It also supports a variety of export options.
Here’s its full feature list:
- Daily notifications remind you to write down your memories
- Attach pictures, drawings, audio recordings, files, tags, people, ratings or locations to your diary entries
- Full integration into system calendar
- Automatic integration of your social media activity (Twitter/Instagram/Facebook/…)
- Optional password protection of your diary
- OneDrive Sync
- Backup your diary with importing & exporting the database
- Export your diary entries as .docx, .rtf, .html or .txt
Do you keep a digital journal and have you given Diarium a go yet? Let us know if you enjoy using it in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Windows app content.