The sequel to the popular Cut the Rope app for Windows Phone has arrived in the Windows Phone Store. Cut the Rope 2 adds fresh challanges and new obstacles to this popular candy crunching, physics-based game. The game features new characters, fresh gameplay elements, and everyone’s favorite character — Om Nom.
“Complete tricky missions to earn medals, advance in the game and access special levels. Play with your friends to see who can get the highest score, or tackle the puzzles on your own! In his unexpected adventure, Om Nom breaks out of his box and travels through lush forests, busy cities, junkyards and underground tunnels, all in pursuit of one goal – CANDY! Along the way, he encounters the Nommies, the cutest candy collecting helpers a little green monster could wish for!” the app description reads.
There are new locations to explore, new characters to meet, new customizations to make, and new adventures to explore. Check out the new characters in the short list below:
- Roto can carry Om Nom to the best candy catching locations
- Lick can make small bridges with his tongue to help Om Nom reach his goal
- Blue can lift Om Nom to new levels of candy hunting fun
- Toss can throw objects, including candy
- Boo can scare Om Nom to jump to new heights
- Snailbrow bravely rolls on walls and ceilings and pushes candies around, like a boss
The app is free and available right now via the Windows Phone Store. Grab the app from the download link below.