The highly-anticipated racing game, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, is now live on Xbox One. This video game is the latest in the Crash Team Racing franchise which is itself a kind-of spin-off from the Crash Bandicoot platforming series.
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled is a fun, cartoony, racer along the lines of Nintendo’s popular Mario Kart series and supports spilt-screen local multiplayer for four players and online matches with up to eight. The title also supports online leaderboards and HDR10 when played on an Xbox One S or X console.
Here’s the official game description and trailer:
Crash is back in the driver’s seat! Get ready to go fur-throttle with Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled. It’s the authentic CTR experience plus a whole lot more, now fully-remastered and revved up to the max:
- Start your engines with the original game modes, characters, tracks, power-ups, weapons and controls.
- Power slide to glory in additional karts, tracks and arenas from Crash Nitro Kart.
- Race online with friends and Crash the competition with online leaderboards.
With Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, the stakes are high and the competition is fierce. It's the CTR you love, now kicked into the highest gear.
- Nitros Oxide, Crunch, Zem and Zam characters.
- Hovercraft kart.
- Exclusive Nitros Oxide, Crash, Coco and Cortex Star Skins with unique podium animations.
- Exclusive Crunch Robot Skin with unique podium animation.
- Exclusive kart paintjob, kart sticker pack, Hovercraft kart decal.
Have you played Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled on your Xbox One console yet? Let us know which version you got and what your impressions of the game are in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox gaming content.