The latest update for Crackdown 3 is now live on Xbox One and Windows 10 and it features some long-overdue improvements for the campaign and Wrecking Zone mode.
In addition to a large collection of new customizable options for the campaign, the game has also been given a variety of new Xbox Achievements to unlock worth 250 Gamerscore and has had a slight revamp with its progression system with 100 new tiers of vanity items and some new overdrive skills.
Here’s the full release notes and the official community video from the developers:
Listen up Agents! Today, we’re happy to deliver two updates to Crackdown 3. First, we’re giving you the KEYS TO THE CITY! This Campaign update exposes a deep menu of tools and cheats, including:
- AGENT ABILITIES. Raise your Skills and give yourself infinite health, ammo and gadgets.
- SPAWN OBJECTS. Fill the streets with enemies, vehicles, exploding props—and more!
- ELEMENTAL FISTS. Add Fire, Ice, Electric and Toxic effects to your melee attacks.
- SUPER SPEED & JETPACK. Run faster and fly higher than Daddy Duck himself!
- NEW ACHIEVEMENTS worth 250 Gamerscore.
But that’s not all! We’ve also updated Wrecking Zone, adding a brand new PROGRESSION SYSTEM that features:
- 100 TIERS OF VANITY ITEMS. Earn Agency Points in Wrecking Zone matches to unlock each Tier.
- YOUR AGENT, YOUR STYLE. Vanity items include holographic “LENS” adornments, helmets, weapon skins—and more!
- NEW OVERDRIVE SKILLS. Now select from 6 types of Overdrive Skills to really step up your BOOM!
Crackdown 3 launched on Xbox One and Windows 10 back in February after significant delays. While we didn’t necessarily think it was a bad title in our review, we did see a lot of room for improvement.
Do you still play Crackdown 3 and are you happy with this update? Share your thoughts with the community in the comments below and then follow us on Pinterest for more Xbox content.