Cover Cam app for Windows Phone 8 helps you create the perfect Facebook cover photo
Let’s face it, finding the perfect cover photo for your Facebook profile can be a daunting task. Sometimes the image you have is too big, too small, or just not perfect enough. Introducing Cover Cam for Windows Phone 8 – an app that will help you take the perfect Facebook cover photo with ease.
“Cover Cam is specially designed camera to capture beautiful Facebook cover photos. See the first screenshot, it will say whole story of the app. The unique idea behind Cover Cam is you can combine your Facebook profile picture and cover photo into one image. It makes your Facebook timeline header more beautiful, meaningful, attractive or something totally crazy,” the app description reads.
The app was recently bumped to version 1.1 and was given a new interface, the ability to automatically save images to your Camera roll, and the addition of a camera shutter sound. Here are the key features of this app:
- Full featured camera with flash, auto-focus and focus on click
- Ability to make designs with existing photos from gallery
- Cover photo editor with scale, reposition, rotate and flip functions
- Inspiration gallery to inspire you to be more creative
- Facebook integration to upload photos directly
- Ability to save profile pics and cover photos to your gallery
- Customization with settings page
The app runs for $1.99 but you can snag a trial version of the app that adds a small watermark to the bottom right corner of your cover photo. The watermark is simply the Cover Cam logo. If you want to remove this watermark, simply purchase the app.
Hit the download link below to snag this app for Windows Phone 8.
Thanks for sending this in, James!Facebook, Windows Phone