The Countdown to Windows 8: 13 weeks to go
So, only 13 weeks (91 days) until Windows 8 launches on shelves. Are you excited? We are! This week, we saw some very interesting rumours and news, some included leaks, others included speculation. Either way, it’s all here.
Week 2 (July 19 – July 26) – Top Stories
• Microsoft to hold an event like BUILD this year?
• New Windows 8 RTM information and screenshots leak, RTM is almost completed
• Paid apps coming to Windows Store over the next few days, preparing for RTM in August
• More Windows 8 RTM screenshots hit the web
• Windows 8 RTM to be completed within days, possible weekend leak?
• Final Windows 8 RTM build number to be 8888?
• Has Microsoft RTM’ed Windows 8 at build 8888?
• Default Windows 8 RTM wallpaper leaked, get your download here
So that’s all our top stories for week 2 of The Countdown to Windows 8. What was your favourite story? Leave your thoughts in the comments area below!
We’ll see you next week for another Countdown to Windows 8.