Whenever I’m watching a movie or a TV show at home on my computer, I usually turn off the lights to get a better experience. There are times when I need to pause, or rewind (in case I’ve missed something) and I hate getting up and using the controls. I’m sure a lot of us feel the same way. I recently stumbled upon an free app that gives you the ability to control your PC’s or Mac’s VLC media player right from your Windows phone.
With VLC Mobile Remote Video & Music, you don’t have to get up and mess with the controls. It turns your Windows Phone into a remote control that can be used with your computer’s VLC media player. Configuring it with your Windows Phone and your computer is straight forward as well. It comes with a setup tutorial, which allows you to configure your devices step-by-step.
Here are the key features of this app:
– Control volume, Mute, next track and previous track.
– Stop, Play and pause.
– Seek control, fast forward and fast rewind.
– Toggle full-screen, Repeat, Shuffle, Loop, Aspect Ratio, Audio Track.
– Can save multiple host/computer addresses.
– Manage Subtitle, playback speed, snapshot, crop
– Manage playlist, Add/play files from your computer, save your favorite folders
– Customizable themes
The app is also multilingual and supports Deutsch, English (United States), Español (España, alfabetización internacional) and françaisitalianoportuguês (Portugal). This app is fully compatible with all devices powered by Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 8.1. Hit the download link below to snag the app.VLC, Windows Phone