December 1, HP Software Universe EMEA 2010, Barcelona – ComTrade (formerly HERMES SoftLab) today announced new releases of their Management Products for HP Software in line with revamping of the product website. In addition, ComTrade Citrix and Siebel Content Packs for HP Business Service Manager Software have been announced.
ComTrade will showcase its Smart Plug-ins for Citrix XenDesktop, XenApp, and XenServer, Siebel CRM, Oracle Business Intelligence, and EMC Documentum in booth #F3 at the HP Software Universe Europe 2010, Barcelona, November 30 – December 2. They will also share more details on the upcoming ComTrade Citrix and Siebel Content Packs for HP BSM. ComTrade Management Products are also available for testing and review from the redesigned ComTrade web site at managementproducts.comtrade.com.
The new Smart Plug-ins (SPI) versions for HP Software include SPI for Citrix 03.60, SPI for EMC Documentum 03.10, and SPI for Siebel 04.00. All of ComTrade’s Business Service Management solutions are HP Certified.
New releases include support for HP Operations Manager 9.0 and 9.1, HP Agent 11.0, HP Reporter 3.9, and HP Performance Manager 9.0 across complete product line.
SPI for Citrix has been enriched with the following features:
– Consolidated OM server-side configuration across all platforms
– Added support for Citrix Web Interface, Secure Gateway, and License Server running on Windows Server 2008 R2
SPI for EMC Documentum now offers:
– Support for EMC Documentum Content Transformation Services (DTS and ADTS)
– Enhanced auto-discovery of the EMC Documentum applications topology
SPI for Siebel has been equipped with the following enhancements:
– Monitoring of Siebel Web End User Experience using synthetic transactions
– Extended support for Oracle Business Intelligence