Last month we reported that Chuwi was getting ready to introduce its new product – LapBook Air – a Windows 10 laptop inspired from MacBook Air. At 1.3kgs with 6mm thickness, it is the slightest and slimmest laptop from the company as yet.
The Chinese OEM has launched several Windows 10 laptops, tablets, and 2-in-1s in the recent past and has been gaining a good foothold outside of China slowly, but surely. The products too are getting more refined now.
The all-metal design of LapBook Air has a matte finish and boasts of a full lamination screen. The laptop comes with backlit keyboard, and like the Apple logo on a Macbook, the Chuwi logo lights up when it is powered on.
Chuwi LapBook Air Specifications
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Display: 14.1-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS | 16:9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Quad-core Intel Apollo Lake N3450 | Intel HD Graphics 500 GPU
- RAM: 8GB DDR3
- Internal Storage: 128GB SSD
- Front camera: 2MP
- Ports: 2 x USB 3.0 | HDMI | TF card slot
- Battery: 33.7 Wh | 10000mAh
- Dimensions: 32.92 x 22.05 x 2.05 cm
- Weight: 1.74 kg
Priced at $429, the Chuwi LapBook Air will go on sale on October 10 across popular Chinese online retailers like Banggood and Gearbest as well as your local Amazon store. You can find pre-order and availability details here.Further reading: CHUWI, Chuwi LapBook Air, Windows 10