Looking for a new Twitter client for Windows 8.1? Check out Tweetium, which was just released. This app is a beautiful and slick Twitter client that helps you get the most out of the service and is designed around feedback from those who actually use Twitter.
“Tweetium is the premium Windows 8 Twitter client you’ve been waiting for. It’s slick. It’s fast. This first release has been designed with ample feedback from serious Twitter users, with the goal of helping you get the most out of Twitter on Windows desktops, laptops, and tablets. Tweetium is a brand new app designed and developed by the maker of the critically acclaimed Newseen,” the app description reads.
Here are the key features of this app:
- Modern flow layout combines the best of information density and rich media
- Flexible design adjusts to portrait, snap, and all manor of window sizes
- Smart streaming-based feed with robust connectivity and suspend/resume handling. No more manual refreshing!
- Post new tweets with fast username auto-complete.
- Photo upload support – including pasting image data and files directly into the tweet composer!
- View lists you’ve created and subscribed to, and pin favorites to the navigation bar for easy access.
- Search for users and tweets
- Rich embedding of several third-party media types
- Powerful conversation and DM support with a rich, streaming-based conversation view.
- Multi-window support – Open multiple full instances, or break out specific tabs.
- Over a dozen color schemes, choose your favorite!
- Automatic roaming of color scheme, pinned lists, and read states.
Tweetium runs for $2.99 in the Windows Store. Hit the download link below to check it out and let us know if you like the app!Twitter, Windows 8.1