Are you looking for some new apps or games to play with on your Windows 8.1 device? Check out these two apps that are sure to keep you entertained for a few hours.
Reaper is a cool new app available for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT. The app features beautiful visuals and easy controls. Reaper is a great choice to keep you entertained on your Windows tablet device. Best of all, its free! In the game, you play a swordsman who must battle his way though various magical enemies in a quest to uncover the secrets of the Wilderness.
“Enter the world ripe with magic and monsters! Become the Black Swordsman and slay thousands of enemies in an epic action RPG! The game is free up to character level 10. There are no microtransactions! If you like the game, you can upgrade to a premium edition,” the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness
- Level up your character with skills of your choice
- Hundreds of swords, armor and accessories to equip
- Play all sides and make your own decisions
- Supports Xbox 360 Controller
Stack Rabbit, a new free game from Disney, is an excellent puzzle game for Windows 8.1 and Windows RT. This game is straightforward and features decent visuals. You play Ben the Rabbit and you mission is to stack enough veggies on your head and match them through various puzzle challenges. This game is fun and keeps you entertained for hours. Perfect for kids too.
“Stack Rabbit is here! Hop in and play a wild new puzzle adventure from Disney and the creators of Where’s My Water! Download now and stack your way to puzzle success! Ben the Rabbit’s peaceful, veggie-thieving life is turned upside down when his sister goes on vacation leaving him to babysit her restless bunny children. With a bounty of bouncing bunnies to feed, Ben must sneak into the nearby farm and steal enough veggies to feed the kids! But watch out – Max the guard dog is always keeping a watchful eye on the farm’s veggies!” the app description reads. Here are some of the key features of this game:
- Hop, stack, and match veggies through 65 head-scratching levels for FREE!
- Play as Ben the Rabbit on living puzzles, where veggies grow back as you match them!
- Challenge yourself to create recipes, match stacks, and get all the veggies you can stack!
- Jump, spring and dive your way through puzzles!
- Become a stack-master with power-ups such as Crop Dusters, Bunny Cannons, and Lightning Veggies.
- Avoid Max the guard dog in fast-paced chase levels!
- Connect to Facebook and see your friends’ progress in the game map!
You can snag both apps via the download link below. Let us know how you like them!Windows 8.1, Windows Store