In true Razer fashion, a new ultimate controller was just announced for Xbox One gamers and it looks beautiful!
Razer, more well known for their professional grade gaming mice, have put together what they feel is the elite controller for Xbox One. The Razer Wolverine Ultimate has six remappable bumpers and triggers along with interchangeable thumbsticks and D-Pad. Here are the full tech specs:
- 2 shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function Bumpers
- 4 Multi-Function Triggers
- 4 Tactile Switch ABXY action buttons
- 4 button Quick Control Panel
- Multi-Color Razer Chroma Lighting Strip
- Optional trigger stops for rapid-fire
- Zero slow-turn concave analog joysticks
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Quick-release cable feature
- Carrying case
- Detachable 3 m / 10 ft lightweight braided fiber cable with Micro-USB connector
- Approximate size: 106 mm / 4.17 in (Length) x 156 mm / 6.14 in (Width) x 66 mm / 2.60 in (Height)
- Approximate weight (without cable): 260 g / 0.57 lbs
As if the sleek design and buttons weren’t enough, the controller is lit up with Razer Chroma that is fully customizable with its Razer Synapse app on Xbox. With beautiful stunning effects and 16.8 million color choices, the controller is always made to be unique to your style. In fact, the Razer Wolverine Ultimate is the first console product ever to support the Razer Chroma SDK that makes their gaming mice so popular.
What’s even better is the Razer Wolverine Ultimate is also supported for Windows 10, meaning you can take your new controller between it and the Xbox One for the ultimate gaming experience.
The controller is set at $159.99 USD and should be available for purchase in September. Visit its store page to sign up for update notifications concerning availability.