If you are looking for a fully functional home and interior design app for Windows 8.1, look no further. Live Interior 3D Pro is a fantastic and feature-packed app that lets you create detailed floor plans in beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
This app is perfect for those of you who wish to design your own home. Perhaps you are even considering a major remodeling of your current home. It doesn’t matter if you are a homeowner or a professional interior designer trying to bridge the gap between ideas and visualization.
With this app, you can create unlimited number of stories, export 3D views in sizes up to 1024 x 768 px to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP formats, as well as print your 2D floorplans right at home. There are also over 1,200 built-in objects, including furniture and other models.
“Fully functional home and interior design app for Windows 8 that caters to both professionals and hobbyists. Build and design anything, from a forty floor skyscraper, to your apartment, or even an office space,” the app description reads. Here are the key features of this app:
- Create detailed 2D floor plans.
- Beautiful real-time 3D rendering.
- Apply materials, move objects, adjust light, walk around, and much more in the 3D environment.
- More than 1,200 objects and 1,500 materials.
- Import models seamlessly from Trimble 3D Warehouse (previously Google 3D Warehouse).
- Fine tune interior lighting by setting the light color and luminosity of every light fixture.
- Adjust natural lighting from outside by setting the time of day and geographic location.
- Quickly add and customize a roof.
- Unlimited number of stories (up to 2 stories in Live Interior 3D Free).
- Export 3D views in sizes up to 1024 x 768 px to JPEG, TIFF, PNG, and BMP formats.
- Print your 2D floorplans right at home.
- Create custom materials using photos.
- Import objects in 3DS and DAE Collada formats (via In-App Purchase).
- Export to 3DS, DAE Collada, VRML, and X3D formats (via In-App Purchase).
- High resolution 3D view output up to 6000 x 6000 px (via In-App Purchase).
You can design the app in both 2D and 3D. First, you can start off by drawing our your 2D floor plan using the drafting tools within the app. You can measure our rooms and walls with just a few short taps. Once you are done, you can switch views to see and walk around the structure in 3D. Make changes in both 2D and 3D thanks to the easy drag-and-drop workflow. Arrange furniture, paint walls, adjust the lighting, and build in a realistic, beautiful, real-time 3D environment. How cool is that?
The app runs for $19.99 and you can purchase it via the download link below.Windows 8.1, Windows Store