Imagine you were a pizza delivery guy working extra hard and long hours to earn a living. Now imagine delivering pizzas in a world full of zombies. Realistically, you wouldn’t be delivering pizzas anymore if the zombie apocalypse hit, but for the purposes of this game, let’s entertain the idea. Check out Dead on Delivery, a fun new game for Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone.
The game is very simple and all you have to do is collect pizza toppings, deliver completed pizzas, and earn cash as well as other gear. You goal is to feed the survivors of the zombie apocalypse. Simple enough right? Here is how you can play the game:
- Touch to guide your delivery guy around zombies, pick up toppings, and deliver pizzas!
- Find rare equipment to make your job easier. Run faster! Survive longer!
- Grab power-ups and get out of a jam!
- Save survivors cowering in the streets. They will be grateful and reward you with goodies!
- See how long you can last in Endless mode!
- Pro tip: you can also click and drag around your delivery guy to control him, or use the arrow keys on your keyboard (though this is pretty hard)
The game is already available on Android and iOS, and now you can snag the game for Windows Phone and Windows 8.1. Hit the download links below to snag the game for your platform free of charge. You can also check out the game in action below.
Microsoft, Windows 8.1, Windows Phone, Windows Store