Check out Creative Camera app for Windows Phone 8, lets you take pics with voice command
Looking for a cool new app to check out? Take a look at Creative Camera for Windows Phone 8, which was recently updated in the Windows Phone Store. This camera app has all the photography settings you need right in front of you, along with the ability to use voice command to take a picture!
“Please say capture to take photo,” the app’s voice command feature states. With this feature, you can easily take shots without having to press any buttons! Creative Camera also features Effective Editor and Filtering Editor, so you can edit your pictures easier with more than 50 filters and effects from Nokia’s Imaging SDK.
Here are the key features of this app:
- White Balance Preset : Auto, Cloudy, Daylight, Flash, Fluorescent, Tungsten, Candlelight
- ISO : Auto, ISO 100, ISO 200, ISO 400, ISO 800, ISO 1600, ISO 3200
- Exposure Time : Auto, 1/16000s, 1/8000s, 1/4000s, 1/2000s, 1/1000s, 1/500s, 1/250s, 1/125s, 1/60s, 1/30s, 1/15s, 1/8s, 1/4s, 1/2s, 1s, 2s, 4s
- Exposure Compensation : -3.0 – +3.0
- Scene : Auto, Macro, Sport, Night, Night Portrait, Backlit
- Focus: Auto, Manual
- Self Timer: 0s – 20s
- Flash: Auto, On, Off
- Grid: Off, Golden Ratio 1, Golden Ratio 2, Golden Ratio 3, Golden Ratio 4, Rule 1/3, Crosshairs, Square
- Sound: On, Off
- Aspect Ratio
- Voice Command
- Photos Gallery
Overall, this app is fantastic and is a great alternative to Nokia’s camera apps. The app is free and was recently updated to version 22.214.171.124 and features a new icon, a fix for an ISO value error, and a fix for exposre compensation values error.
Hit the download link below to snag the app. Let us know how you like it!Creative Camera, Windows Phone