You could win a chance to see a HoloLens demonstration, tour of Microsoft’s campus, airfare for two for the trip, and more through the Ultimate Bing Experience III. This is third time that Bing has ran this type of sweepstakes and the potential for winning these prizes may be worth some Bing credits.
Bing has an incentive program to draw users to Bing and to continue to use Microsoft’s search engine. By performing searches you earn credits that can be redeemed for things such as gift cards but there’s also prize filled sweepstakes such as this one. The entry “cost” ranges from 20 Bing credits for one entry to 150 Bing credits for 500 entries. Here’s the full list of what you’d receive if you won the Ultimate Bing Experience III.
- Airfare for two to Seattle
- Accommodations for two nights
- A chance to give your feedback at a Bing editorial team meeting to select future homepage photos and videos
- A visit to the Microsoft Envisioning Center
- A demonstration of HoloLens
- A demo of Windows 10 and Microsoft Edge
- A tour of the Microsoft campus and Microsoft Visitor Center
Bing outlines the full terms and conditions. The sweepstakes runs from May 25, 2015 through June 30, 2015 so if you’re going to enter save up your credits and enter by the end of this month. The sweepstakes is only open to legal U.S. residents.