CCleaner is a program that helps you free up disk space on your PC by cleaning up temporary files and Windows registry entries that are on your computer. It has now added support for Microsoft’s new browser Edge which arrive on Windows 10.
Windows Central lists the change log of the newest version that in addition to adding support for Edge also has some other updates.
- Improved Firefox session cleaning
- Improved Google Chrome Download History cleaning
- Improved system restore detection routine
- Improved keyboard navigation
- Updated exception handling and reporting architecture
- Improved localization and language support
- Minor GUI Improvements
- Minor bug fixes
The support for Edge is impressive and well welcomed as many users will be adopting the new browser in the near future. Some devices have limited storage that can fill up quickly so having a tool to free up space can be handy. There are free and paid versions so make sure to check out Piriform’s page through the download link below to determine which version best suits your needs.
Microsoft, Microsoft Edge, Windows 10