Candy Crush Saga has been an interesting phenomenon on Windows 10, existing as a port from iOS to the Universal Windows Platform and being one of the few third-party apps preloaded on Windows 10 devices. A few months ago, the developer released Candy Crush Soda Saga as a follow-up, also a Windows 10 Universal App.
Today, the game received an update, adding some new content that extends the game’s playability:
Nom nom. Life is sweet in our new episode, BonBon Beach!
– Enjoy 20 NEW LEVELS of fizzy fun, bringing it to a total of 725 levels!
Here’s the games complete description, in case you’re wondering what it’s all about:
New Candy Crush Soda Saga features:
* Hundreds of Sodalicious levels
* New Game Modes include: Soda – switch bottles and candies to release purple soda and save the Candy Bears Green Soda – switch and match candies in green soda to turn them into Swedish Fish Frosting – match candies to smash the ice and set the Candy Bears free Honey – match candies next to the honey to release the trapped Candy Bears
* Scrumptious new candies and sublime new combinations: Match 4 candies in a square to make a Swedish Fish Match 7 candies to create the remarkable Coloring Candy New 8th purple Candy that gives instant and powerful effects when matched
* Explore juicy new environments and meet the kookiest characters
* Mouth-watering new graphics, Candy Crush Soda Saga never looked so tasty
* Easy and fun to play, yet challenging to fully master
* For players that Facebook Connect, there are leaderboards for you and your friends to compare your Sodalicious scores
* Easily sync the game between mobile and tablet devices and unlock the full game features when connected to the internet
Not much more to report, but if you’re looking for a casual game to waste a few minutes, give Candy Crush Soda Saga a try. The update is available today, and you can download the game below.