Microsoft has kicked off a busy week today with the start of its Build 2016 annual developer conference, but the company will also host tomorrow in Chicago an "Accelerate your Business" conference dedicated to business and tech leaders who want to interact with digital innovators and industry experts.
The event is free to attend and will be hosted by Microsoft Vice President, US OEM Sales & Marketing Jordan J. Chrysafidis and Editorial Director of Entrepreneur.com Ray Hennessey. The keynotes will tackle topics faced by businesses transitioning out of the startup and into scale-up, and the introducing keynote will be presented by Reddit Co-founder Alexis Ohanian himself. Please find the full program below:
- 9:10 - 9:50am Keynote: Building a Community of Hundreds of Thousands of Communities (Alexis Ohanian, Co-founder of Reddit and tech startup investor)
- 9:50 - 10:30am: The Double-Edged Sword of Data (Moderated by Gene Marks, business columnist, bestselling author and business owner)
- 10:50 - 11:20am: Achieving Customer Loyalty 3.0 (Moderated by Carol Roth, national media personality and author of New York Times bestseller The Entrepreneur Equation)
- 11:20 - 12:00pm: Q&A: What's Hot, What's Happening and What's to Come (Ray Hennessey, Editorial Director of Entrepreneur.com and Jordan Chrysafidis, Vice President of U.S. OEM, Microsoft)
- 12:00 - 12:50pm: Closing Keynote & Workshop: Influencing Influencers (Jon Levy, behavior expert, consultant, writer)
You can register for the free event right on the dedicated website, and we think this event could be a good opportunity for business owners and decision makers to hear the thought of technology leaders and learn about best practices in today's highly mobile, cloud-based workplace.