Bridge Constructor, an interesting puzzle game, is now available on Xbox One for $9.99 a month. As the name of the game suggests, you can tests your physics skills and see if you can build outstanding bridges over different canals, rivers and valleys.
As a player, you’ll have a wide range of materials such as wood, steel, cables and concrete pillar which can be used to build bridges. You’ll have to make sure to use the right material so it can withstand the stress of continual use from cars and trucks. Furthermore, you have a given budget in which you have to make sure to build a perfect bridge. As the game progresses, you’ll also see how the bridges you build stack by regular use, or if they end up collapsing due to improper construction.
There are various terrains to choose from and 64 challenging levels to test your skills. Furthermore, it comes with Xbox Live achievements and leaderboards so you can see where you stand in terms of progress.
Become an appraised bridge engineer and architect in Bridge Constructor. Create and design your own constructions and watch the cars and trucks pass over them – or see them fall and crash while your inferior creations collapse due to weight and the laws of physics! Progress through numerous levels and build bridges over deep valleys, canals, or rivers.
Here’s a list of features the game has to offer:
- 64 Levels
- 6 Settings: City, Canyon, Beach, Mountains, Hills, Grotto
- Option to build sloping roads
- Map with all unlocked worlds/levels
- 4 different building materials: Wood, Steel, Cables, Concrete pillars
- Color coded load indicator for different building materials
- Three different load bearing levels: Car, Truck and Tank Truck
- High score per level – Use voice commands to switch between simulation and creation
- Xbox Live achievements & leaderboards
Head over to the Xbox One Store if you think its the right game for your.Further reading: Gaming, Microsoft, Xbox One