Blink for Windows Phone gets a revamped design and new features in latest update
Microsoft has rolled out an update to its Blink camera app for Windows Phone 8, adding several cool new features, a redesigned interface, and bumping the version number to 2.4. Blink is a fantastic app that allows you to capture a burst of images before your camera shutters and continues to capture the pictures after you have taken the shot – allowing you to pick the best picture.
“With BLINK for Windows Phone 8, you’ll never miss the best shot or the action. BLINK captures a burst of images before you even press the shutter, and continues to capture pictures after you’ve taken your shot. Save and share the shot you like best. And better yet, save a short animated BLINK and share it to Facebook, Twitter, or BLINK.so.cl,” the app description reads.
Here is the complete change log for this new update:
- Fresh new look: New branding and refreshed UI elements throughout the app.
- Dual Modes: Switch easily between two modes
- Blink mode to edit and share your animations, and still mode to save and share the perfect shot.
- Focus Lock: Tap on the screen to lock focus in that the region. That region will always remain in focus even across phone movements. Tap again to unlock.
- Improved stabilization: Even better video stabilization so that your Blinks play without any camera shake or jitter.
- Live Tile: Pin Blink to the start screen and see your perfect shots on the live Tile. (Note: might require a phone reboot or a unpin/re-pin for live tile to start showing.)
- My Blinks: A new gallery view in the Blink roll to quickly jump among captured Blinks.
- Tutorial: An interactive tutorial is included to quickly get you going.
- Orientation lock: Bug fix to orient Blinks correctly on sharing, under orientation lock.
Hit the download link below to snag the updated app. Have you used Blink before? How do you like it?Microsoft, Windows Phone